Musculoskeletal / Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- General sprains and strains
- Post trauma
- Post-surgical procedures
- Post Total Joint Replacements (i.e., Total Knee, Total Hip & Total Shoulder Replacements).
Specialized Neck & Back Pain Treatments
- Trained in various procedures, focused upon pain of Spinal Origin
- The FIRST facility throughout the South Jersey shore region to obtain and to be trained in the use of the ATM2 which was specifically developed to have an IMMEDIATE effect of reducing &/or eliminating pain of spinal origin. We Have The Most Experience In It's Use!
- Functional Movement Training: Once your condition is stabilized, we need to ensure you maximize your ability to perform various movement patterns.
Soft Tissue Mobilization (STM) & ASTYM
- ASTYM is a revolutionary process that heals soft tissue problems. Success is often achieved where other treatment methods have failed! Chronic bursitis, tendonitis, carpal tunnel and scarring.
Specialized Manual Therapy
- A variety of specific hands-on treatment methods are utilized to treat joints to improve their mobility, range of movement, promote healing and ultimately to reduce pain and restore function. Manipulation is also performed as deemed appropriate, however, it's one optional tool that can be used and isn't relied upon with each and every patient that enters the facility. In addition to treating neck and back pain, McKenzie & Mulligan procedures (see above) are the treatments of choice for the joints of the limbs.
Sports Medicine & Athletic Performance
- Rehabilitation programs which are developed in accord with each persons respective needs to quickly return one to their respective sports activities; whether a 'high level' athlete or a 'weekend warrior.' We provide manual therapy, therapeutic exercises, the ATM2 and we perform Functional Movement Screens to enhance mobility and Motor Control (Stability) for most sporting activities. Improve your Golf game, be at your best with any sports activity.
- Personal Training is offered to the General Public as well, however, patient's completing their physical therapy regimen are eligible for a special discount on personal training sessions if they contact our Personal Trainer within 2 weeks following completion of their physical therapy regimen.
Industrial Rehab/ Functional Capacity Evaluations By 'Industrial Solutions'
- Focus patient programs on quick, cost effective treatment tailored to address job specific issues. Employee presentations and recommendations to reduce on-the-job injuries. We offer demonstrations in proper body mechanics, materials handling and functional positions to help prevent injury. Functional Capacity Evaluations are available as well.
- Focus upon loss of functional independence, loss of balance & coordination. Therapists work with patients to improve areas of dysfunction.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK